In this fast pacing world, it is necessary to take every possible measure in order to restrict the entry of unwanted programs on our device. When such malicious programs make way to our computer, they not only spoil other programs but results in malfunctioning of the PC. In this scenario, all it takes for you is to secure it with a high-quality antivirus protection solution.
Many people consider using Webroot in order to do this because it is cost-effective as well as delivers high performance. Be it webroot secure, webroot safe connect, or webroot internet security, the process to install them is all the way the same. All you need to do is visit webroot.com/secure and get hands-on webroot secure. For the same purpose of installing Webroot safe, you can navigate to webroot.com/safeinstall.
In case you have already installed it and for some reason, you have to uninstall it and now you don’t know what to do next for reinstalling the software, then you can learn it now. In this tutorial, you will learn the easy and stepwise instructions on downloading and reinstalling Webroot software. So, without any further delay, let’s get started and learn how to do it.
webroot.com/secure Before you begin:
- Make sure that you have the 20 digit product key which you will need at the time of reinstallation.
- If you have to reinstall it with a CD, then keep it handy.
- If you are reinstalling it on the same device, then you don’t have to check the system requirements. On the contrary, if you are reinstalling it on another device, then do check the system requirements.
- Before installing, you have to read the license agreement for the same.
- Make sure that there are no remains of the Webroot product you have uninstalled.
Stepwise instructions to reinstall Webroot products
You can simply navigate to www.webroot.com/secure and follow some easy guidelines or follow the steps given below:
- If you have the downloaded file on your device, then we will make use of it.
- While, if you don’t have it, then take out the installation CD and insert it in the CD drive.
- When you see the Webroot installer on your screen, you need to enter the 20 digit key code.
- In case you want to change how you wish to install the file, you can choose from the installation options given at the bottom.
- Using these options, you can choose to create a shortcut of the file.
- Also, you can change the file name.
- Change language according to your need.
- In the next step, click ‘Agree and Install’.
- Click ‘Yes’ in the next dialog box i.e. User Account Control.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter the email address. After doing so, click ‘Next’.
Once you are done, you need to follow some easy on-screen instructions to complete the re installation process. You may navigate to webroot.com -safe install in case you need to make certain changes to your information or see the expiration date.
Once the product gets installed successfully, the product will start the scanning process according to the default scan settings made on it. For further information, you can navigate to webroot.com/secure.