Webroot Wi-Fi security is a product from Webroot with efficient features that focuses on security and optimizes the speed of your PC. It detects and monitors our PC so that it performs the web-surfing task effectively. Moreover, whenever it does its work, it does not impact the performance and at the same time maintains one of the most robust databases of malware. Webroot is considered amongst one of the best antivirus solutions that are available in the market. It has high-end security features combines along with efficient resources. It is also available in the trial version so that a user can try it before he buys it.
The Wi-Fi security which it provides with the help of a VPN, maintains the online safety of the users whenever he connects his device with any kind of public network. When a user connects using a public network, his device usually starts to work slowly. Not only this with public connection, but your security is also at stake and the VPN allows you to share your financial or personal information over the Internet securely. Its high-end features protect your connection from malicious hackers, ISPs, targeted ads, and others who try to spy, track or intercept your data.
How to get started with using Webroot products?
If you are wondering “how do I use Webroot” or any of its products, then you first need to complete certain steps which I have mentioned below:
- The first thing you need to do is download the licensed Webroot Wi-Fi Security VPN on your compatible device.
- After this, open the downloaded file.
- Now, login to your account using the login credentials which you have set at the time of registration. If you have not registered yet, you can create a new account.
- After setting up your account, you need to select the number of devices on which you want to use the service.
- Furthermore, select a suitable payment method.
- After choosing your plan, click on the “Confirm Plan” option.
- In the end, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
The following article shows the process to create a Wi-Fi security account in case you do not have one.
Steps to create a Wi-Fi security account
You are required to create an account on Webroot if you are thinking that how do I use Webroot? The steps for the same are discussed below:
- After downloading the licensed product from the official website, you have to first open it.
- On the sign-up page, select the email address and password that you wish to use for your account.
- Note down your login credentials to be used later.
- Now, go to your mailbox and check for the verification mail from Webroot.
- Further, you are required to click on the link provided in that email.
- Once the account gets verified, you can now use it to take the benefits of the Webroot products.
It is recommended to use a VPN on all the devices on which you connect through a public Wi-Fi so that your privacy and security remain intact. For users who are still wondering “how do I use Webroot”, they may contact the support executives for learning about the same.